Senior SAP Hybris DeveloperEssex and London United Kingdom
As a leader in the UK Retail world, our client features a B2C product with a great team of enthusiastic people delivering stable, comfortable and user-friendly experiences for customers who are ordering thousands of purchases a day. The successful candidate will have prior experience in developing eCommerce web applications on the last SAP Hybris (v. 1811/v. 1905/v. 2005) platform.
- Work with the team on optimization, stabilization, customization and further improvements of the current Hybris and Java based projects
- Actively participate in project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks
- Collaborate with frontend development and QA
- Write technical documentation
- Provide recommendations to management to improve development procedures, systems and tools
- 4+ years of experience in developing web applications utilizing Java
- 2+ years of Hybris experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of database systems such as MYSQL
- Strong experience in web services, and Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration).
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
- Experience in performance optimization (server and client)
- jQuery, AngularJS or any other popular JS frameworks or libraries
- Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or webpack
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.