An experienced logistics professional is needed to support our client’s tech retail firm. Our client, representing a global brand in Cyprus is pleased to be expanding its teams, the ideal candidate has a proven history providing such support and is able to multi – task and effectively manage the warehouse.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics warehouse, deliveries, and customer services
- Keep track of quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport cost and efficiency
- Resolve any arising Logistic challenges or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Plan vehicle routes
- Support Sales and Service departments needs
- University degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain is preferred
- Proven working experience as a Logistic Officer
- Excellent analytical problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple Logistics projects
- SAP Knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong English is an advantage and fluency on Greek is essential
- Competitive salary
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.