Cryptocurrency TraderLarnaca Cyprus Full-Time
We are looking to hire an experienced and successful Cryptocurrency (Crypto) Trader for our expanding client who is amongst the first fully licensed investment funds in Europe investing exclusively in bitcoin and other crypto assets. With extensive experience in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets, they deliver risk-adjusted exposure to this new and exciting asset class with a focus on portfolio management, risk management, security, proper regulation, and compliance.
- Collaboration with senior team members to optimize the trading strategies and develop trading signals
- Research, build, and implement crypto trading strategies
- Fundamentals analysis on how crypto markets are priced and able to generate alpha
- Development and implementation of systematic models used for pricing and risk management, including PL Explain and capital charge Tools
- 3-5 years proven track record in delivering successful strategies of achieving high returns
- Strong interest in Crypto space and DeFi exposure would be a plus
- Programming skills in Python / Matlab would be a plus
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Top educational background in a quantitative subject (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science)
- A small but highly professional team within a first-mover fund with a proven successful track-record
- A good base salary and a strong bonus agreement
- The position is based in Larnaca, Cyprus but the candidate could also possibly work remotely
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.