Experienced Auditors ready for a challenge - We have wonderful roles for an established, large client of ours. We are looking for technical proficiency, high ethical values, the ability to work and thrive in a busy, growing corporate environment and the ability to manage and complete engagements, supervisory of the audit cycle.
- Assist on assigned segments of an audit
- Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize findings on the assigned audit segment
- Complete the audit of a dormant company with minimum supervision
- Draft conclusions on findings on the assigned audit segments
- Prepare draft financial statements.
- Coach associates on basic work sections
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- Newly Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- For people with no professional qualification, minimum 6-7 years of relevant working experience or CAT or AAT is required.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to cope under pressure; manage diverse workload and multi-task efficiently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Have basic knowledge of the auditing software
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical cover
- Friday afternoons off
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.